What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the shade of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard colours which are not tright for your repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts inspect the nicked area as the technicain would like to find the best method to fix the product. At that point the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the brand new repair. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill and sand down the broken area and let the filler to harden. Being sure its the very same contour as the rest of the bathtub.
- We then by eye colour match your bath or area to get the very best colour for the room as well as condtions.
Lastly we bond once more and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth shiny coating that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices