What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tone of your bath at your house and don't use pre-made paints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer you a slot with normally a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our experts assess the scraped area as the technicain would like to find the most effective technique to fix the surface. After that our team use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the brand new repair service. So you will get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that our team fill and also sand down the wrecked location and also allow that to solidify. Ensuring its the exact same shape as the rest of the bath.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the most effective colour for the room and also condtions.
Eventually we bond once more and also spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote