What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the colour of your item at your house and would not use use pre-made colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff offer you a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- Initially we assess the scraped area as the technicain would like to find the most ideal method to restore the item. Then our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the new repair. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill in and sand down the broken location and let that to set. Seeing to it it is the exact same shape as the rest of the bath.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more and spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices