What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are fully trained to colour match the tint of your bath on-site and would not use use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- We would like you to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our staff give you a slot with normally a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts assess the dented location as the technicain would like to find the greatest method to repair the product. At that point we use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the new repair. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point we fill and sand down the broken area and let the filler to set. Seeing to it its the exact same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the greatest colour for the space and condtions.
Lastly our team bond again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices