What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the tint of your item on-site and do not use pre-made tints which are not tright for your repair.
- We would like our clients to have certainty and thats why our company offer a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff give our customers a booking with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First we assess the chipped location as the technicain want to see the most ideal way to restore the surface. After that our team make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the brand new repair. So you will certainly get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill in as well as sand down the cracked area and let that to harden. Making certain it is the same shape as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the greatest colour for the room and condtions.
Finally we bond once more and spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote