What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and don't use standard tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our staff offer our customers a booking with usually a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with we inspect the chipped place as we would like to find the very best method to mend the product. After that our experts make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand new repair. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill in as well as sand down the wrecked area and also allow that to solidify. Making sure its the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the space and also condtions.
Eventually our team bond once more as well as spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote