What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the tint of your item at your house and don't use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have certainty and this is why our company offer a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team give our customers a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First our team assess the dented location as we would like to see the best technique to restore the product. After that our team make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the brand-new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- After that we fill in and sand down the damaged location and also allow the filler to solidify. Making certain its the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the greatest colour for the space as well as condtions.
Finally our team bond once again and spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices