- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your bath at your house and don't use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our team give you a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First we examine the dented location as we would like to find the greatest way to mend the product. After that our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair work.
- Then we fill in and also sand down the wrecked area and let the filler to solidify. Making sure its the exact same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the most effective colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices