What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the shade of your item on-site and would not use use standard tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair give you a time slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our experts inspect the scraped place as the technicain want to find the most effective method to mend the product. At that point the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the new repair. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that our experts fill and also sand down the wrecked area as well as allow the filler to set. Ensuring its the exact same shape as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the very best colour for the space and condtions.
Finally we bond once again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy surface that blends in along with the rest of the bathtub.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote