What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the shade of your bath on-site and do not use standard colours which are not correc for your repair.
- Our team want you to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team offer our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts assess the nicked area as we would like to see the very best technique to repair the product. Then our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill as well as sand down the defective location as well as allow that to solidify. Making sure it is the same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the greatest colour for the space as well as condtions.
Finally our team bond again as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices