What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are trained to match the tint of your item at your house and would not use use pre-made tints which are not correc for your repair.
- We want you to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff inspect the chipped area as the technicain want to find the best technique to repair the product. At that point the technician make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the brand new repair work. So you will get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill over and sand down the cracked location and let that to harden. Making certain its the very same contour as the rest of the shower.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your shower or even surface area to get the best colour for the space and condtions.
Lastly our team bond once more and spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright surface that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote