What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We offer our clients a booking with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team inspect the scratched area as the technicain would like to find the best way to restore the surface. Then we use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then we fill as well as sand down the wrecked area as well as let that to solidify. Being sure its the same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the best colour for the room as well as condtions.
Lastly we bond once more as well as spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote