- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard paints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have certainty and thats why our company give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff give our clients a booking with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially we inspect the dented location as we would like to find the most effective way to restore the product. After that our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the new repair. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill in as well as sand down the dented area and allow that to set. Making certain its the exact same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area and condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once more and spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in along with the rest of the bathtub.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote