What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are fully trained to colour match the tint of your item at your house and would not use use standard paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our team want you to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our team inspect the scratched location as we want to find the most effective way to mend the surface. After that our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- Then we fill in as well as sand down the wrecked location and also allow the filler to set. Being sure it is the very same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the room and condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright finish that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote