What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are fully trained to match the tint of your bath at your house and do not use pre-made paints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our team want our clients to have certainty and this is why our company give a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff offer you a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our team inspect the scraped place as we would like to find the very best method to fix the item. After that our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the brand-new repair work. So you will definitely get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- After that our experts fill and sand down the damaged area and allow the filler to set. Making certain its the very same shape as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the room as well as condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once more and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote