What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to match the tone of your item in your bathroom and don't use standard tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want you to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. We give our clients a time slot with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our experts inspect the dented location as we want to find the greatest technique to mend the item. Then our experts make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the brand new repair service. So you will get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill in and sand down the damaged area and allow the filler to solidify. Ensuring its the very same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our team then by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the greatest colour for the space and condtions.
Eventually our team bond once again and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices