What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to match the tone of your item in your bathroom and don't use standard tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our team want you to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff give you a booking with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our staff inspect the scraped area as we want to see the most ideal method to repair the product. At that point the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the brand new repair service. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- After that our team fill over and also sand down the cracked area as well as let the filler to solidify. Making sure it is the same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- We then by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the very best colour for the room and condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once again and spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote