What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the tint of your item at your house and don't use pre-made colours which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and this is why our company offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our team offer our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our staff evaluate the damaged area as the technicain would like to see the most ideal technique to repair the surface. Then we use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- Then we fill in as well as sand down the defective area as well as allow that to set. Making sure it is the exact same shape as the rest of the bath.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area as well as condtions.
Ultimately our team bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices