What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a time slot with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- Initially our team evaluate the cracked place as the technicain would like to find the greatest technique to mend the surface. Then our team make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the new repair work. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill and also sand down the broken location as well as allow that to harden. Making sure it is the exact same contour as the rest of the bath.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually we bond once more and also spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices