What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the tint of your item at your house and do not use pre-made tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our team give our clients a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First we check the dented place as the technicain would like to see the very best technique to mend the product. After that our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the brand new repair service. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then our team fill over and sand down the defective location and also allow that to harden. Seeing to it its the exact same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the room as well as condtions.
Lastly we bond once again as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote