What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the tint of your item on-site and would not use use standard paints which aren't correc for your repair.
- We want our clients to have certainty and this is why our company offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our staff offer our customers a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with our staff assess the scratched area as we want to see the very best technique to fix the item. Then the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand new repair work. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill over and also sand down the dented area and also let the filler to harden. Ensuring it is the exact same contour as the rest of the bath.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the very best colour for the area and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote