What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are fully trained to match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard colours which are not correc for your repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have certainty and thats why our company offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. We offer our customers a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First our team inspect the damaged location as the technicain want to see the very best technique to restore the item. Then the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point we fill and sand down the dented location and also allow the filler to solidify. Seeing to it its the exact same contour as the remainder of the bathtub.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the most ideal colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually our team bond once more and also spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote