What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are trained to match the shade of your item on-site and would not use use pre-made tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our team want you to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our staff offer our customers a time slot with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our experts assess the chipped area as we want to see the most ideal way to restore the surface. Then our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the brand-new repair. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that we fill in and sand down the broken location as well as let the filler to harden. Being sure its the very same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the greatest colour for the room and condtions.
Finally our experts bond once more and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices