What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to match the colour of your item at your house and don't use pre-made colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want you to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff offer our customers a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team evaluate the dented area as we would like to see the best technique to repair the product. Then we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the brand new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then we fill and sand down the damaged area and allow that to set. Being sure it is the same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the best colour for the space and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond again and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices