What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the shade of your bath at your house and don't use pre-made tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- We want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff give our clients a slot with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our staff check the dented area as the technicain want to see the very best technique to fix the item. After that our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the new repair service. So you will get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point our experts fill and also sand down the defective location and also allow that to set. Making sure it is the very same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or area to get the most effective colour for the space and also condtions.
Ultimately we bond again and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote