What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the colour of your item on-site and don't use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- We want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. We give our clients a booking with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our team check the nicked location as the technicain would like to see the most effective way to restore the item. At that point the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will certainly get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill in and sand down the cracked area and also allow that to set. Being sure its the same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- Our team then by eye colour match your shower or area to get the best colour for the room and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once more and also spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote