What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to match the tone of your item on-site and do not use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. We give our customers a slot with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff inspect the dented area as the technicain want to see the very best technique to fix the surface. At that point the technician make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the brand new repair service. So you will definitely get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill over as well as sand down the damaged area as well as allow that to harden. Making certain it is the very same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the very best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once again as well as spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices