What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the shade of your bath at your house and would not use use standard tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We give our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our team check the damaged area as the technicain want to see the very best technique to restore the item. After that our experts make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand-new repair. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill over and sand down the defective location and allow that to set. Being sure its the exact same shape as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or area to get the very best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Eventually our team bond once more and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote