What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and do not use standard paints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We offer our customers a slot with usually a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff inspect the scratched area as we would like to find the very best technique to restore the surface. After that we make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair service. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- After that we fill in as well as sand down the damaged location as well as allow that to set. Ensuring it is the same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the very best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually our team bond once more as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices