What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and do not use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and this is why we give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First we examine the dented place as we want to find the most ideal method to mend the item. Then our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill as well as sand down the dented area as well as allow that to solidify. Ensuring it is the exact same shape as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the most ideal colour for the area as well as condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more and spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices