What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and would not use use standard paints which are not correc for your own repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and this is why we offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our team give you a time slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff inspect the cracked area as the technicain want to find the most effective way to restore the surface. Then the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the brand new repair service. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill in and also sand down the defective area as well as allow the filler to set. Making certain its the exact same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or area to get the very best colour for the area and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices