What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to match the tone of your item on-site and do not use standard paints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team want you to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer you a booking with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our team assess the scratched location as we want to see the most effective method to restore the item. Then we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then our team fill as well as sand down the broken location as well as let the filler to solidify. Making certain it is the same contour as the rest of the bath.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the best colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond once more and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny coating that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices