- On-site colour matching. Our team are trained to colour match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a slot with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our team assess the chipped place as the technicain would like to see the best technique to repair the product. After that our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the new repair. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point we fill in and sand down the wrecked area and also allow that to solidify. Seeing to it it is the very same curve as the remainder of the bathtub.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the best colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately we bond once more and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy surface that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices