What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to match the tint of your item at your house and would not use use pre-made paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our staff offer you a time slot with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts check the damaged location as the technicain want to see the most effective method to fix the surface. Then our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill over and also sand down the dented location and let that to set. Ensuring its the exact same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the very best colour for the room and condtions.
Lastly we bond once more and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices