What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to match the tone of your item on-site and don't use pre-made paints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and this is why our company offer a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our team offer our customers a booking with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our experts inspect the dented area as we would like to see the most ideal way to repair the product. At that point our experts make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill over as well as sand down the wrecked area as well as let that to solidify. Being sure its the exact same curve as the rest of the shower.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the best colour for the space and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond again and also spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices