What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are trained to match the shade of your bath at your house and do not use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have certainty and this is why we offer a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer you a time slot with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our experts evaluate the scratched location as we would like to see the most ideal way to repair the product. Then our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the new repair service. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that we fill in and also sand down the broken location and also let the filler to solidify. Ensuring its the exact same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the greatest colour for the area and also condtions.
Finally our team bond once again as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote