What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are trained to match the tone of your item on-site and would not use use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. We offer you a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our team evaluate the chipped area as the technicain want to find the most ideal method to restore the surface. At that point our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the brand-new repair work. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill in and sand down the cracked area and allow that to harden. Making certain it is the exact same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the very best colour for the space and condtions.
Ultimately we bond again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright finish that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote