What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to match the tint of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. We offer you a slot with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our experts assess the damaged place as we would like to find the best technique to mend the product. Then we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the brand-new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that our experts fill over as well as sand down the wrecked location as well as let that to harden. Making certain it is the exact same contour as the rest of the shower.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the area and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond again and also spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote