What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the tone of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our team want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our customers a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our experts check the scraped location as the technicain want to find the greatest way to mend the product. At that point our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the brand-new repair service. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill over and sand down the dented area and let that to harden. Ensuring its the same shape as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the best colour for the room and condtions.
Finally our experts bond again and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices