What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the tone of your item on-site and do not use standard colours which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer you a slot with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our staff evaluate the dented place as the technicain would like to see the greatest method to repair the item. After that the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the brand-new repair. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill in as well as sand down the dented area as well as let the filler to solidify. Making sure it is the very same shape as the remainder of the shower.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or surface area to get the greatest colour for the space as well as condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once again as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright finish that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices