What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tone of your item in your bathroom and do not use pre-made colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have certainty and this is why our company give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer you a time slot with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First we evaluate the dented area as the technicain want to see the best way to repair the item. At that point the technician use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the brand new repair service. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- After that we fill in as well as sand down the cracked location and also let that to harden. Being sure its the very same contour as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the most ideal colour for the room and condtions.
Finally our team bond once more and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote