What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your repair.
- We want our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. We offer you a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our experts assess the nicked location as the technicain would like to find the greatest way to fix the item. At that point we make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the new repair. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill over as well as sand down the wrecked area and allow that to set. Being sure it is the same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the best colour for the space and condtions.
Eventually our team bond again and also spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices