What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the shade of your item at your house and do not use standard tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have certainty and this is why we offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. We give you a slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our staff assess the nicked location as the technicain want to find the greatest way to mend the surface. After that our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the brand-new repair. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill in and also sand down the defective area and also let the filler to solidify. Making certain it is the same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the most effective colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond again and also spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote