What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tint of your item in your bathroom and don't use standard tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- We want you to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair give our customers a slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First we evaluate the chipped area as the technicain want to see the best way to restore the product. Then our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand-new repair service. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that our experts fill over as well as sand down the wrecked location and also let the filler to set. Making certain it is the very same shape as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the very best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually we bond once more as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices