What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the tint of your item on-site and do not use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We give you a slot with normally a 2 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our experts evaluate the scratched area as we want to see the best method to repair the item. Then the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill in as well as sand down the wrecked location and also let the filler to solidify. Seeing to it its the same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the best colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond again and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote