What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the shade of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and this is why our company give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff offer our clients a time slot with normally a 1 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our staff check the dented area as the technicain would like to see the best way to mend the surface. Then we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the brand-new repair service. So you will definitely get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point we fill over as well as sand down the broken area and also let that to solidify. Making certain its the very same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the room as well as condtions.
Eventually our experts bond again and also spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices