What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your item on-site and don't use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company offer a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer you a slot with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts assess the dented area as we would like to see the best technique to restore the product. Then our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the new repair. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that we fill and sand down the broken location and allow that to set. Seeing to it it is the very same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the best colour for the room and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once again and spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny finish that blends in along with the rest of the bathtub.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices