What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the colour of your bath at your house and would not use use standard paints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- We want our clients to have certainty and this is why we offer a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We offer our customers a booking with usually a 1 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially we inspect the scraped place as we would like to see the greatest technique to repair the product. After that the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the new repair. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill over as well as sand down the dented location as well as let the filler to set. Ensuring it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the greatest colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually we bond again as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote